To Print of Order Sheet go here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ED_celpwuw9YFA4Sb3pSDTEqbF0YtUlAIfyKo5lSC9g/edit?usp=sharing
|Quarter Grassfed Cow||Half Grassfed Cow||Whole Grassfed Cow|
|Approx. 100lbs of Beef||Approx. 200lbs of Beef||Approx. 400lbs of Beef|
|Approx. Cost $799.00||Approx. Cost $1398.00||Approx. Cost $2396.00|
|Price per lb $7.99||Price per lb $6.99||Price per lb $5.99|
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Flat rate shipping does not apply, please call for estimate.
How Much Freezer Space Will I Need?
*Half Beef - small chest type freezer and should easily fit in a 7 cu. Ft Model. *Whole Beef - large chest type freezer totaling about 14 cu. Ft.
These estimates serve as a guide for customers to follow.
Different cutting instructions may increase or decrease poundage and types of cuts depending on the cow.
Please refer to the Whole Beef Cut Breakdown sheet for a list of estimated cuts.
● All meat is vacuum sealed and frozen.
● See custom order form for substitutions and changes Grassfed Cow: Whole / Half / Quarter Custom Cuts
● 50% deposit must be received by our office for order processing to begin. Deposit is Non-refundable
● 3% handling fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
● Beef can be split into additional orders for $25/division (NO more than 4 splits). Split order?___Yes____No # of Splits____x $25=____
● For lean ground beef there is an additional charge of $30 for whole, $15 for half, and $8 for quarter.
|Beef Cut||Package Description||Cut Quantity|
|Steaks - 15% of Total Weight||Whole Half Quarter|
|Sirloin Steak||2/pack||8 4 2|
|Bone-in Rib Eye||2/pack||8 4 2|
|NY Strip||2/pack||8 4 2|
|Filet Mignon||2/pack||6 4 2|
|Roasts - 30% of Total Weight|
|Sirloin Tip Roast||1/pack, 2.5-4 lbs.||4 2 1|
|Rump Roast||1/pack, 2.5-4 lbs.||16 8 4|
|Chuck Roast||1/pack, 2.5-4 lbs.||8 4 2|
|Shoulder Roast||1/pack, 2.5-4 lbs.||4 2 1|
|Ground - 30% of Total Weight|
|Ground Beef||2 lb. packs||48 24 12|
|All-Meat Stew||2 lb. packs||12 6 3|
|Other Cuts - 15% of Total Weight|
|Short Ribs||5 lb. packs||8 4 2|
|Beef Bones for Soup||3 lb. packs||10 5 2|
|Brisket||3-4 lb. each||8 4 2|
|Oxtail||2 lb. packs||
|Organs 10% of total weight** (liver, heart, & tongue)||